Pages

27 June 2011

Just a Hipstamatic Monday...

Several of the blogs I follow have Instagram photography features each week.  I find that I am more likely to use Hipstamatic than Instagram, so I decided to start my own weekly feature called Hipstamatic Monday.

For my first feature, I took pictures around Momma S's house.  I also shook the camera to allow my lens and film to be selected for me.  I like the randomness of each photograph.

I love the typography on the face of this mantle clock.


This little owl was made by my husband when he was a little guy - not in June 81. 


This bright yellow dome umbrella just makes me happy.


Can you guess what this little brass turtle's purpose is?  He is a fire place match holder.  So cute!


I adore the top of this trinket box.


Pop's flag of honor.


One of mom's lovely tea sets. 

Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. I have that on my iphone...need to start using it. Love the yellow umbrella's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that clock. i've been on the hunt for one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that clock!!! great pictures and love the hipstimatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa....you will find some good things at Scott's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete